FordFusionClub.com banner

wtf Illinois???

7K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jonkrohn2010 
#1 ·
It's my wife's and I's one year wedding anniversary today so we drove down to Illinois about a 5 hour drive from where we live in michigan, got here and have to say completely different then michigan highways are nuts so many people and trains?? What are those lol but it is amazing here If it wasn't for my job and my kid being in michigan with the in laws id stay here ! But there's one thing... A million different taxes on everything holy hell Michigan is 6% and from what I've been told here it's 16.5% that's nuts !! Anyone live in Illinois on here?

#2 ·
In my experience, Illinois highways were garbage. Random patches where you had no idea where your lane was. Plus those godawful tollways. Thanks for charging me $11 just to pass through, assholes. Maybe if you'd ticket the people doing 80 in a 55, you wouldn't need to screw me over at the tollways.

#3 ·
lol that's the truth ! I legit paid 9 bucks for 3 tolls like 2 miles apart from one another ! And the roads I have to say are better then what I'm use to in Michigan downtown was pretty crazy compared to down town Detroit, and yes the speed limit on I-90 was 55 and people were riding my ass as I was doing 70 to try to keep up with the traffic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.