FordFusionClub.com banner

Just Purchased a 2012 All Black Ford Edge Sport!!

14K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  borakx9820 
#1 ·
Hey guys! This last Friday I sealed the deal on a brand new 2012 Edge Sport Black. Its getting delivered on Wednesday due to the Holiday Weekend. Sorry I dont have pics yet! I just so excited I had to share!!!

#5 ·
[quote author=10SBMSport link=topic=210432.msg4235217#msg4235217 date=1338511665]
Looks great! I request more picture of the exhaust setup on the Fusion, however.
[/quote]

Check out my older posts! I have pictures of them actually installing the exhaust.

#8 ·
[quote author=rpaz61 link=topic=210432.msg4235273#msg4235273 date=1338523058]
Congrats on the sweet new ride!! So - any plans on modding? :)
[/quote]

I'm not gonna go crazy with the Edge but there are some things that I am gonna do.. The first thing is going to be getting the front two windows tinted so it matches the rest of the windows.

I am also going to get the Magnaflow cat-back for it. I want a little growl when I step on it especially since its the 3.7!

No cold air intake. I have heard of a lot of issues with bogging in the high rpms due to the injectors flooding the engine (so i have heard).

I am probably going to get 5000K Morimoto HID's for it since there wasn't an option for them in the Sport model. The headlights have the little door that makes them either high or low beam. So I wont have to get the BI HID kit thankfully.

Other than that though it has everything stock! The sound isn't the best but that's what I have the FF for!!

#10 ·
[quote author=blackfusion06 link=topic=210432.msg4235429#msg4235429 date=1338568314]
OK YOU MUST SWAP WHEELS JUST SO WE CAN SEE HOW THEY LOOK!!! i love the edge wheels but aren't they 22"?
[/quote]

You want me to put the Edge 22"'s on the FF? I doubt that they would even come close to fitting. They are a 40 wall on them. And the FF with the 20"s have a 30 wall. With the bigger diameter wheel and tire there is no way it would fit. Maybe they would if I didnt do the steeda lowering springs..

If you guys think they will fit I will try.... :p :lol: :eek: :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.