FordFusionClub.com banner

Mazda3 5-door / Sedan & Speed3 “Blacked out” vinyl reflector overlays

171K views 618 replies 159 participants last post by  SOUTHERNSURFER 
#1 · (Edited)
Blacked out

Vinyl reflector overlays

• Side and Rear reflector vinyl overlays (4 piece kit)
OR

• Side and Rear reflector vinyl overlays with 3rd Brake light ** Sedan's Only ** (5 piece kit)

"Order now" and receive this kit shipped to your door for
$15 (4 piece kit) $19 (5 piece kit)

This is a very unique product in that it’s affordable, Looks great and does not damage your OEM or aftermarket reflectors. This product sticks onto your side and rear reflectors without adhesive. Giving you the look of expensive replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost. Two-Three-Four years down the road from now if you decide to sell your 3, you can just peel them off with out any damage.

I was looking for a way to “Black Out” my reflectors. That didn’t require hours of preparation and costly materials, causing my reflectors to become permanently altered. In the event that it wasn’t the look that I wanted and low and behold I ran across this product. Which suited my needs perfectly and I believe it will do the same for you.

Each one of these overlay kits have been hand fabricated, So there may be a small amount of deviation from set to set.

I have recently sourced the Original vinyl material used to make these overlays once again ~ Let me know via a Post in this thread or a PM if there is an interest.

Enjoy those 3's they a FUN ride!

Before:

After:

"Cl45music"

Very Very Happy with these! Great Product!
"krazyk86cu"

If theres a pic of my CRKT in this thread, I guess that means theres a pic of my 3 with southernsurfers vinyl's in the weapon thread hahahhaha
(see page 8 for details)​

"Phantom3"

Mine came out great I love em!!!

"kevynnnn"

Another happy customer :)

"PJ 3i07"

Just got them installed a couple minutes ago. They look real good.

Thanks for the good service, and Fast shipment. They fit perfect and were easy to install.

"StealthSpeed3"

Got them today, and installed them 10 min ago. They look great and add more style/personality to Stealth...

Thanks again, i will let you know how they hold up through the winter months!

"bsapoznik"

I think you have a happy costumer :lol:
Thank you southernsurfer!

Pic taken w/Flash

"WhenInTEXAS"

Aaaah! They look so good!

Thanks dude! Super pleased!

"xxguitarist"

Yep, looking good!

We had some BAD weather today- heavy rains, strong winds, some hail, seem to have stayed stuck nicely!

If you have any questions Please feel free to ask
Thank you for your interest​

for Off road use only

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.