FordFusionClub.com banner

lets see your trucks!

36K views 36 replies 28 participants last post by  MMR 
#1 ·
i know some of you on here have some ford trucks too! lets see'em!
heres my 03 ranger

and my 91

See less See more
#27 · (Edited)
I’ll throw up a couple of mine..

Picked this truck up with 158k on it for $1,600. About $2,500 in rebuilding the front end and it turned out to be a great truck. Taken on a few road trips and averages about 20mpg highway and 12mpg city.

My awesome 5.0 Ford Bronco XLT. Never gave me a single issue. Back when they made fords bullet proof!

#31 ·
Not as cool as some of the trucks in this thread, but I will throw in mine.

It's a 2010 F150 Lariat Crew cab. Love the truck, love the low end torque, hate the MPG's lol. But this will be a truck we own for a LONG time to come.

#33 ·
I would venture to say that you have never owned a car with real power like I have. I have had my fair share of "powerful" vehicles...no mistakes between lack of power and low end torque here. With the tune, it really wakes the truck up and brings out the low end power. On my previous 5.4 3v truck, it picked up over 60hp under the curve on the bottom end with a tune/intake/exhaust. It's not a race truck....and doesn't have much top end hp..but it has low end tq for sure. Nothing like the diesels I have owned in the past, but we dont tow anything really heavy anyways.

...nice car though. :winker:

#36 ·
I am debating lowering the F150 vs lifting it some...which one do you like driving best?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.