FordFusionClub.com banner

Mazda3 5-door / Sedan & Speed3 �Smoked� vinyl reflector overlays

115K views 351 replies 105 participants last post by  SOUTHERNSURFER 
#1 · (Edited)
Mazda3 5-door / Sedan & Speed3 “Smoked” vinyl reflector overlays

"Smoked"

Vinyl reflector overlays

• Side and Rear reflector vinyl overlays (4 piece kit)
OR

• Side and Rear reflector vinyl overlays with 3rd Brake light
  • ** Sedan's Only ** (5 piece kit)

Order now and receive this kit shipped to your door for
$15 (4 piece kit) $19 (5 piece kit)

The "Smoked" overlays are approximately 55% lighter then the Black, There still DARK but you can see the reflector thru them in the Sun Light.

This is a very unique product in that it’s affordable, Looks great and does not damage your OEM or aftermarket reflectors. This product sticks onto your side and rear reflectors without adhesive. Giving you the look of expensive replacement lenses at a fraction of the cost. Two-Three-Four years down the road from now if you decide to sell your 3, you can just peel them off with out any damage.

I was looking for a way to “Smoke” my reflectors. That didn’t require hours of preparation and costly materials, causing my reflectors to become permanently altered. In the event that it wasn’t the look that I wanted and low and behold I ran across this product. Which suited my needs perfectly and I believe it will do the same for you.

Each one of these overlay kits have been hand fabricated, So there may be a small amount of deviation from set to set.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

When choosing the "Buy it Now" feature, PLEASE include your Mazda3Forums screen name (sent to me via PM ) with your order.

BEFORE

AFTER

This is the very lightest that I could make the smoked look in direct sunlight.

3rd brake light NOW AVAILABLE
Keep in mind that the 2008 3rd is clear where the earlier years are red...

*for Off road use only*

See less See more
#327 ·
Re: Mazda3 5-door / Sedan & Speed3 “Smoked” vinyl reflector overlays

[quote author=mazda3zmzm link=topic=120585.msg4173382#msg4173382 date=1326517680]
I lost a overlay on the highway today :( upsetting day and go figure it's Friday the 13th :x

Southern surfer I need a new set ASAP! can you pm me with payment info? Lol
[/quote]

Srry to hear about your loss ~ you have a PM

[quote author=exentix link=topic=120585.msg4173439#msg4173439 date=1326551973]
is it possible to get just the rears. i have a speed and i am running the clear side ones but didnt want to take the bumper off to do the rear ones. and i want them tinted anyway. lemme know
[/quote]

YGPM

#333 ·
This still on going? The purchase links have errors currently.

#338 ·
God I hate this site since the update, but I'm super happy to see you're still selling these precut tints, basically a must have for anyone who has tinted their windows and taillights. I haven't been around much the past few years and even less since the upgrade (downgrade? Am I alone on that?)

I had bought these before years and years ago and have loved them, but I had my rear bumper cover fixed and repainted after a small accident and the repair shop had removed them! I can't wait to reapply them and have my car back to the way it was!

I'll post before and after pics once I get them!

#340 ·
I got mine but blew up my motor. When I get my car running again and wash it up I will post some pics. I do have some before and after pics on a dirty car. Once again satisfied with the product!

#344 ·
Love these! I had mine on for 4 yrs before one fell off during a random summer rain storm we had here in CA. I never had any issues with them either. Held up well during many crazy weather conditions. I'm ordering my replacement set now so i can be looking balanced again lol.

Also, Southernsurfer is awesome as well. He replied quick and super friendly and helpful! Thank you Michael!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.