FordFusionClub.com banner

2009 Ford Flex (in showrooms June 2008)

10K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  RymanH24 
#1 ·
The Ford Flex

See less See more
#2 ·
97, that looks more like the concept car photo. The photos I've seen of the final product don't seem to show the four seams down the side. Car looks an awful lot like the Scion box and the white top is no doubt a concession to the MINI Cooper. Not a half-bad product however. I hope this latest crossover is a big seller for Ford. Boz

#4 ·
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=74307.msg1326918#msg1326918 date=1176296261]
I hope the production model looks better than that. That is just plain ugly, just like the other boxes out there right now. U-G-L-Y!
[/quote]

Sadly, I think the "box look" is in for a consumers. I always see xBs and Elements around here. But I would never buy a vehicle shaped like a box.

#5 ·
Beats the hell out of a van but I wish they had kept the van like doors (you know that slide)

#6 ·
[quote author=otaku link=topic=74307.msg1335925#msg1335925 date=1176538533]
Beats the hell out of a van but I wish they had kept the van like doors (you know that slide)
[/quote]
The Flex (it's new name) originally had so-called suicide rear doors, ones hinged at the rear of the door.

G
#7 ·
Honestly, I just went to the Fordvehicles.com website. And checked out the Flex. It is the most ugly Ford I have ever seen. I can't stand the box. My cars need curves just like women. I love a nice ass, and well this SUV or whatever it is. UGH, i just can't stand it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.